Vegan BALLS – Textured Soya Proteins to Prepare – 200g
Textured soy proteins in the shape of small meatballs, to prepare!
Textured soy proteins in the shape of small balls, to prepare!
- Ingredients: SOYA flour
- Allergens: Contains SOYA. May contain traces of GLUTEN, CELERY, SESAME
- Net weight: 150g
- Best to use before date and lot: See product’s packaging
- Storage conditions: To store in a cool and dry place
- Origin: Verona, Italy
How to prepare it:
- Rehydrate them! In a saucepan, boil them in seasoned water or broth for about 5 to 10 minutes. Let them cook on a low heat until they are tender.
Tip: Rehydrate them using a spicy broth (stock cube, pepper, salt, rosemary, paprika, etc.) to give them even more flavor!
- Drain them to remove the remaining water (or not) and incorporate them into the preparation of your choice!
Tip for beginners:
- The quickest: Fry them in a pan with a little oil, spices, onion and diced courgette.
- The most popular: Add them to your tomato pasta sauce and let them simmer for a few minutes!
Nutritional values per 100g:
Energy: 1489kJ/354 kcal
– including saturated fatty acids: 0.8g
– including sugar: 6.0g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.