Aged “Brie Style” [DMD: 26/09/22] – 180g
Plant-based alternative to cheese, halfway between a camembert x brie style cheeze 🇫🇷
Out of stock
Plant-based alternative to Brie style cheese! 🇫🇷
This handmade goodness is lactose-free and cholesterol-free and made of natural fermented ingredients 🌿 Far from what know as “vegan cheeze” in some supermarkets, this product has an incredible flowered rind and a smooth and grainy texture, thanks to a ripening process carefully developed by Manon! This a real plant-based alternative that makes everyone happy, even vegetarians and cheese lovers 😍
- Origin: Handmade in Bretagne (France) 🇫🇷
- Weight: 180g of pure happiness 🤤
- Certified organic product ✅
- Ingredients: CASHEWS*, filtered water, salt, fermentation cultures.
* From organic farming
- Allergens: Contains NUTS (CASHEWS).
- Storage: In the fridge ❄️ (it can also be frozen!)
- Packaging materials: Wood cellulose paper, compostable and biodegradable in a household compost!
This product has a DMD (Date of Minimal Durability). As opposed to an expery date, a DMD is not due date and means that the product’s texture and taste may become stronger but it also means that the product still remains perfectly eatable during several days to several weeks beyond that date depending on the product/brand. and taste of the productproduct can change is its date of minimum durability, an indicative date above which most of our products can be consumed. For that reason and to avoid waste, we chose to offer them to you during a few days at a lower price !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.